Welcome to the JOLYN Returns Manager! From here, you'll be able to
- Submit a return request
- Check on the status of a return request
Before you start, if you haven't already read through our Returns info page, please do so here. The page contains all the information you could need about the JOLYN returns policy and how everything works!
To get started, please input your email and order number into the form at the bottom of the page and click "Lookup".
If your item was a gift, please enter the email for the person who purchased your item, as well as the order number. Once you've submitted the correct information, your order details should appear.
Next to each item, you will see
- If the item is eligible to be returned
- Links and a button to start the return process if the item is eligible for return
- If you have already submitted a return request for the item
A form will appear and you will need to enter the following info:
- Return Type - Online credit or refund
- Quantity - number of that particular item you would like to return
- Return Reason - select the best option from the available list, that matches your reason for returning the item(s)
- Customer Notes - please provide any additional details that may be helpful in our processing your return. If the item arrived damaged, please describe the damage and attach a photo in the attachment question to help us expedite the approval process. If the item was a gift, please state that in the comments and provide your name and email so that we can be sure to issue you the store credit, rather than sending it to the person who purchased the item(s).
- Attach an image - attach any photos that help us identify damages, etc...
- Accept the Terms
Once you've submitted a return request, you can come back to this page at any time to see the status of your return request by looking up your order again. Status information will be at the bottom of the page, below the order information. We will also send you a confirmation email once your return request has been accepted or denied.
Still have questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com