Water creature. Yogi. Health & Wellness Consultant. Believes you can cure ANYTHING with salt water...sweat, tears, and the SEA.
- If you were stranded on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would they be: Coconut oil, coconut water, and coconut meat. Kidding, but really. Oh, and sunglasses. (is that 4!?!?)
- What's your favorite beach that you have been to: Cayman Islands
- What beach is on your list to go to: Nosara, Costa Rica
- What are 3 things on your bucket list: Float in the Dead Sea; throw a dart at a map and go there. THAT DAY; African Safari & elephant ride
- If you were 60 years old, what woudl you tell your children: Always trust your intuition.
- What's your favorite JOLYN color: Ocean of Grass. Toss Up. Prob Ocean
- What's your favorite JOLYN style and why: Vent Top, because it leaves just enough to the imagination
-What motivates you: GOALS.
- If you had to be an animal, what would you be and why: Nala from The Lion King...because she's NALA. Let's be real. Loyal. Cuddle. Sensitive. Tough. All wrapped in one.
- What activities do you do in JOLYN: Swim, SUP, yoga
- What's the most inspiring race you've ever seen: My brother Clark Burckle's 200 Breaststroke win at NCAA's in Ohio State his Senior year & when he made the Olympic Team --at Trials in 2012
- How do you like to cross train? or What is your favorite cross training activity: Hot Yoga
- What book would you recommend to our readers: The Untethered Soul
- What inspires you: Nature and its vast beauty. Plain and Simple.
- What would you spend your last $10 on: Ten $1 Postcards to write letters to those I love
- What is your signature dish in the kitchen: Baked Salmon and a darn good green smoothie (that DEF counts)
- What is the hardest thing you've ever experienced:
- What is your favorite workout or gym exercise: HIIT Training
- What is your favorite holiday destination: BEACH.... the perfect one is TBD.
- What is your most embarrassing moment you're willing to admit: can't think of just one!
- Any last words or testimonial? “Good for the body is the work of the body. Good for the soul is the work of the soul.
And good for either is the work of the other.” --Henry David Thoreau