JOLYN Swimwear and Clothing Co. is looking for a motivated, responsible and awesome intern. As an intern with our HQ in San Diego, you’ll be given the opportunity to work with customer relations, backend e-commerce website projects, trunk show sales, returns, social media campaigns, and other various Jolyn projects. This internship is paid and its emphasis is on customer service assistance.
What: Paid Internship
Emphasis: Customer Service
Where: San Diego, CA
- Be intelligent, kind and highly motivated
- Be capable of thinking outside of the box
- Be social media fluent
- Have great writing skills
- Be organized and punctual
- Be able to represent our brand with care and creativity
- Have a car & computer & open schedule during the weekdays
- Understand Excel and Word
- Be able to drive to San Marcos and Encinitas for occasional meetings.
Experience with customer service, graphic design skills, and/or foreign languages are highly recommended but not necessary. Will most often be working from home (so self-discipline is necessary)
but required to meet weekly for periods of time.
Hours: 15-20 per week
Pay: Hourly/TBD based on resume (but, this is an internship)
Interns must be pursuing or have already completed a Bachelors degree or equivalent.
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to Tanya Gandy at email@example.com