You've been redirected to the Jolyn USA site . ? or

0 comments / Posted by 2

Hello, we have new suits in. Well... we got about 70% of our shipment in, and the other 30% we're picking up next week.  You'll be able to see some of our new colors in our online store, all solids, including neon green (named Lime), neon orange (named Sunkist), a new seafoam color named Beach (slightly lighter than our classic seafoam color), and a coral.  If you're a sucker for neons, you'll like Flamingo, Watermelon, Lemon, Lime, Electric Blue, and Sunkist.

In around a month we'll be restocking our classics including red (in time for lifeguarding), electric blue, mango, blueberry, purple and ocean; and introducing 2 new colors: Peach and a pastel violet color we still need to name - hit us up on Facebook with any recommendations!  Pastels are in season, and will be in 2013 as well.  We'll also have new prints, something that's long overdue for all of you print lovers out there.

Forel Davies (USC polo, USA polo, UNSW Killer Whales polo, Oceanside/ Pendleton LG) taking a break, wearing watermelon.  That's her own artwork on that board.

Comments

Leave a comment

All blog comments are checked prior to publishing